Wow October already! Football, Hunting, card making-Oh Boy! If you feel anything like me, we are going in twenty different directions with no brakes. Now is the time to enjoy the moment. Take time to reflect in your many blessings and give thanks. As a working mom, I know sometimes we look forward to the moment to kick back in the recliner with a nice cozy blanket and slippers. I can’t tell you how many times this week that image has crossed my mind along with getting busy in my craft room. I also know it is nice to get lost in the moment of creating, sitting in the stands cheering on your son, shopping with your daughter, snuggling with your hubby. I think sometimes it is so easy to wish our lives away looking to that next thing that we HAVE to do. Today I am sharing a card with you that you can use to show your appreciation and thanks. Whether it be an invitation to the Thanksgiving celebration or just to show how much you care. I hope you enjoy the fall-Thanksgiving theme. I would love to see some of your creations. Feel free to post on my facebook page Stampin Created By U.
One last thing-I am thankful for all of you my paper crafting friends. I hope you each get your time out to see the leaves falling, a beautiful sunset, creating memories with your families, and thanking God for all of your many blessings.
- Cut the Merry Merlot Card stock at 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 and then fold in half
- Cut Cajun Craze Card Stock at 5 1/4 X 4 and add layer to the front of the Merry Merlot base
- Next cut a piece of the Come Gather Designer series paper at 5 X 3 3/4 inches. Adhere to Cajun Craze Card stock
- Now you will cut out the leaves using the Gathered Together dies. I stamped the large leaf from the Gather Together stamp set on Merry Merlot Paper using Merry Merlot ink. I think cut out with the large leaf die. The other leaves are die cut in Cajun Craze and in Merry Merlot. I used a sponge dauber to add the Golden Glitz Delicata gold ink around the edges and center. Adhere these to the Designer series paper using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Finally cut a 1/2 inch by 3 inch piece of Cajun Craze and stamp your sentiment. I used my paper snips to cut the banner end. Adhere with Dimensionals
If you would like to order the supplies above please click on any of the products or visit my store and use Hostess code GNBETKUC.
- Rubber Room Ramblings – Christine Kolly
- Stampin’ Created By U-Lisa Bauer- YOU ARE HERE!
- Stamping with Tamie – Tamie Ackerson
- Basement Bunch Stampers – Kim Vogel
- Orange Peony Papercrafts – Cheryl Grigg
- Lynnzcrafters – Lynn Streifert
- Dawn’s Creative Chalet – Dawn Bourgette
- The Lady and Her Stamps – Raquelle Bath
- The Creativity Barn – Laura Anderson
- The Craft Sergeant – Tara Stay